Norm Ustalar Klubu
Norm Ustalar Klubu is a club uniting masters engaged in construction. The Club's purpose is to increase knowledge and improve skills of masters working in this field.
Every master using cement products can become a member of Norm Ustalar Klubu. Joining the club, the masters gain access to a number of Club-provided opportunities. Trainings are organized for the club members for insight into the cement products and their application. Using Norm cement, masters with membership get the opportunity to win plenty of bonuses and prizes.
For more details, or if you have any question, please, contact the Club's hotline at +994 55 480 10 10 or +994 55 340 10 10 from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00.
Who can join the Norm Ustalar Klubu?
- masters aged 22 to 60 using cement in their work;
- masters with at least 2 years of work experience;
- work performers (foremen);
How to become a member of Norm Ustalar Klubu?
- A construction worker using cement products can apply for membership via the Club's hotline or the Facebook page;
- The entrants are interviewed by phone beforehand;
- During the interview, the master's compliance with the Club’s requirements is checked. The master's membership in the Club is approved after a personal meeting with the entrant in the course of work;
- After confirming the membership, the master is issued the Club's membership card;
- The bag parts are collected only from club members with a membership card. Gifts are also given only to the club members with a membership card.